|Télescopes astronomiques / Telescopes for astronomy | Réfracteurs / Refractors |
ENSEMBLE FSQ85ED & EM-200 T-2 / FSQ85ED & EM-200 T-2 SET
Introducing the FSQ-85ED, this is the newest and smallest member of the FSQ Series of flat field astrographs. Designed from the ground up for digital imaging, the Baby "Q" is the go anywhere portable astrograph. Easily airline transportable at 12.68" [322mm] collapsed. The "Q" will fit under an airline seat or fit easily into an overhead compartment for ultimate portability. Take it to Chile to image the Magellanic Clouds or to a remote site here is the US. It weighs less than 9 lbs., so a smaller high quality mounting will support it.
The optics are the same premium double ED Takahashi 4 element optical system as the FSQ-106ED and they produce the same flat-field color-free images. The image circle will allow medium format CCD or DSLR cameras to be used with the Baby "Q" to produce very high quality images of deep sky objects with a large field flat field.
The FSQ-85ED also features a newly designed focuser with built-in fine focuser, made for imaging with medium format CCD cameras. This 72mm focuser had been designed to handle CCD and digital SLR cameras with great rigidity.
Not only is the Baby "Q" a first rate astrograph, it has also been designed to be an excellent visual instrument. With over 200mm of back focus, it can accommodate any combination of diagonals or bino viewer. Color correction from the near UV to the near IR insures tight stellar images across the entire color range.
The FSQ-85ED is the perfect "go anywhere" imaging/visual astrograph.
* Premium double ED quadruplet
* Flat field w/60mm?image circle
* Image circle will accept medium format CCD cameras or Digital SLRs
* Large heavy duty 72mm?focuser carries medium format CCD camera
* Highly portable for worldwide or remote site uses; the light weight will allow smaller more portable mounts to be used with good effect
* Light weight flat-field astrograph
* High order of color correction produces outstanding images and extremely fine views
* Built-in camera rotator [camera angle adjuster] allows the camera to be rotated 360 degree without loss of critical focus and fine focuser for precise focus
* Designed from the beginning for digital imaging
* Uses a newly designed Extender-ED 1.5x to increase focal length for high power viewing
The EM-200 provides a stable support for all types of instrument (refractor, reflector or cassegrain) weighing up to 18kg. The modern aesthetic design of the EM-200 is highly attractive as well as beautifully functional. The RA and DEC stepper motors are fully integrated into the mounting, the high precision design and construction provides cyclic errors lower than +/- 5 arc seconds.
The integrated polar alignment telescope has an illuminated reticule which can be dimmed to suit the user or observing conditions. This in conjunction with the precision altitude and azimuth adjusters will typically give polar alignment accuracy within 2 minutes of arc of the celestial pole.
With a function-full hand controller, options on tripods and piers and also optional digital setting circles the EM-200 is an ideal mounting for the serious amateur.
300x and 700x Temma "Go To" versions now available.
All "Go To" mounts are provided with RS232C cable, ST-4 or ST-7 cable shaft encoders and first quality electric motors.
The mount can operate in Temma mode and in the normal mode using the hand control.
The Temma requires the use of a PC to operate.
SPECIFICATIONS for the EM-200 Temma II
* R.A. Slow-Motion Motor driven
* DEC. Slow-Motion Motor driven
* Azimuth Adjustment 30
* Elevation 0-50 or 5-50
* Setting Circles R.A. -10' increments, DEC. -2 increments
* Tracking Accuracy 5 arc seconds
* Loading Capacity 16kg (35.2 lbs)
* Gross Weight including Counter-weight 25.5kg (56.2 lbs) (w/5kgx2 c/w)
* Polar Finder Built-in with 5' setting accuracy, scale pattern effective until 2015 with quick reference dial for N/S
* Motor Drive Sidereal rate N/S switching
* Operating Voltage 12V/24V DC
* Slewing speed 300x sidereal @ 12v, 700x sidereal @ 24v
* Power Consumption 250mA--500mA