XT12g GOTO 12" DOBSON
The all new XTg Dobsonian GoTo system can locate 42 900 celestial objects from its database and track them with accurate motorized motion as they appear to migrate across the night sky.
This 12" model (300mm) has a focal length of 1500mm, for a focal ratio of F/4.9.
All XTg models include a good assortment of accessories :
- 28mm Deep View 2" eyepiece
- 12,5mm illuminated reticle eyepiece, for convenient and precise alignement star centering.
- EZ Finder red-dot reflex sight
- Eyepiece rack, holds 3 1,25" eyepieces and 1 2" eyepiece
- Collimation cap
- 12V DC Power Cord, for cigarette-plug or portable battery
- Starry Night Software, Orion SE editon
All models feature a 2" dual-speed Crayford focuser with 11:1 reduction.
By using a closed-loop GoTo system, the XTg series is able to locate and track objects and still allow manual position adjustement. This closed-loop technology is also forgiving of inadvertent bumps while viewing in the field.
While some base assembly is required for initial setup and use, all optical encoders, drive motors and gears come pre-installed on the base component pieces, making assembly a snap.
(*) NOTE : SHIPPING BOXES ARE LARGE AND HEAVY. SOME EXTRA SHIPPING FEES WILL BE CHARGED. CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.