Engineered for simplicity of operation, the ST-234-10-LED stereo microscope provides a crisp three-dimensional erect image with a wide field of view. Simply change the magnification by turning the turret to view your specimen. Excellent resolution with high-quality optics for viewing specimens, rocks and leaves all at an affordable price.
• Rugged all metal construction, stands 10¾” tall
• Crisp, erect image over a wide-field of view
• Tri-powdered model
• Binocular head with 45° inclined vertical eyetubes with diopter adjustment on one ocular tube
• Interpupillary distance adjustable 51mm to 75mm, Dioptic Adjustments of ± 5mm with one ocular tube
• Eyepieces include two rubber eye guards for comfortable viewing
• Achromatic objectives are parfocaled and parcentered
• Paired 10x wide-field eyepieces
• Rack and pinion focusing with safety stop and tension adjustment
• Includes a reversible black and white stage plate and a frosted stage plate (95mm) with locked-on stage clips
• Post mounted head rotates 180° and is adjustable for various working distances
• Upper and lower LED Illumination with dual on/off switch on base
• Supplied in styrofoam case with vinyl dust cover and an instruction manual.
Limited lifetime warranty.