MICROSCOPE 30-CXT-LED / 30-CXT-LED MICROSCOPE
The 30 series is equipped with a choice of monocular, dual viewing or binocular heads. This series has been designed to be user friendly with a smooth, reverse nosepiece, separate coarse and fine focusing, or coaxial coarse and fine focusing.
-Superior quality 10x wide field eyepiece with calibrated pointer for measuring.
-Monocular 45° inclined, dual view, or binocular head, all 360° rotatable.
- Interpupillary distance ranges from 55mm to 75mm.
-Standard LED illumination (fluorescent illumination or halogen illumination are optional)
- Color-coded DIN achromatic objectives.
- Reverse nosepiece for more working room on stage.
- Stage is 4 3/4" x 4 5/8" and has tension adjustment to virtually eliminate stage drift.
- Positive stops at both ends of stage travel to prevent damage to specimens and optics.
- Abbe condensor/iris diaphragm combo.
- Separate coarse and fine focusing or coaxial coarse and fine focusing.
- Siedentopf binocular head with dioptre adjustment on the left eye tube.
- Includes instruction manual and dust cover.
- 45 degrees dual view head
- 4x, 10x, 40xR Objectives
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Plain stage with 1.25 abbe condenser and iris diaphragm
- LED corded illumination