|Télescopes astronomiques / Telescopes for astronomy | Réflecteurs de Newton / Newtonians |
SKYQUEST XT6 CLASSIC/
* Classic entry-level scope at a great price with a free bag of goodies - get it while the goodies are included.
* Crisp images from the craters of the moon to the edge of the galaxy and map to get from one to the other.
* Big-aperture optics + point-and-view ease of use = out-of-this-world value
When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, you'll be able to see it all
* Ample light grasp...Check. Portable...Check. Stable mount...Check. Quick setup and take-down...Check. Easy to operate...Check. Affordable...Check.
* As you run through the checklist of attributes you've heard are important in a good beginner's telescope, you realize that the classic SkyQuest XT6 meets all the criteria — in spades. Astronomy magazine called it "an excellent entry-level telescope for an adult."
* It's a telescope that opens up limitless observing possibilities. With its big 150mm diameter parabolic primary mirror the XT6 collects nearly 80% more light than a 4.5" reflector, rendering brighter images and greater detail in deep-sky nebulas and star clusters. And the 1200mm focal length gives the scope ample power to zoom in on subtle planetary and lunar features.
* The 45"-long enameled-steel optical tube glides wtih silky smoothness on the cabinet-quality Dobsonian wood base. You just point the scope and view! Orion-engineered CorrecTension springs keep the tube balanced to perfection and allow the whole unit to be carried together by the handle on the base.
* The XT6 is outfitted with a 1.25" aluminum rack-and-pinion focuser, a red dot finder scope, eyepiece rack, and one 25mm Sirius Plössl eyepiece. The mirror is center-marked for precise collimation.
* The SkyQuest XT6...Check it out, today! One-year limited warranty.