The possibilities are infinite. Can one pair of binoculars do it all Hunting, sports, birding, camping … the possibilities are infinite. Fortunately, Bushnell designed the most versatile binoculars they ever built. Introducing the Infinity binoculars by Bushnell.
Its lightweight open-bridge styling is a good example of the open-minded thinking that went the unique design. Infinity optics are first-class, fully multi-coated and feature the new SHR (Super High eflection) Prism Coating. Are they tough? Absolutely.
Fogproof and waterproof, they cover them in a durable rubber armor coating. Bottom line? They’re the perfect combination of lightweight construction, optical quality and rugged durability. Infinity by Bushnell, imagine the possibilities.
• PC-3® phase-coated BaK-4 roof prisms with SHR (Super High Reflection) Coating
• Fully multi-coated optics for maximum light transmission and optimum brightness
• Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction
• Rainguard® water-repellent lens coating
• Long eye relief
• Twist-up eyecups allow quick adjustment for optimum eye relief
• Large center-focus knob for precise focusing – even when wearing gloves
• Light weight, ergonomic shape for easy, all-day use
• Textured, non-glare, non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock
• Locking diopter adjustment for precise and reliable adjustment